The mismanagement had a virtual meeting on Monday 12 July to review the approach to the regular Thursday night West London runs with the easing of Covid restrictions on the 19 July and they agreed on the following:_
- We will go back to having a circle in the pub with down downs. The Hare should try to get the pub to agree to this, if the pub will not agree then the Hare should try to arrange for a drink stop, a budget of £60 for this will be financed from Hash funds. If we have a circle in the pub the hash cash or other committee member will pay for the down downs.
- Hares should try to agree a bag drop with the pub. If this is not possible they must let the Hare Raiser and weekly email know so that hashers can be warned in advance.
- Advanced Registration for runs is no longer mandatory, however, it as it has proved useful for Haberdash, Hash Cash and providing the Hare with an indicative pack size we will continue to encourage registration and the link will continue to appear in the weekly and on website, so please continue to register if you can.
- We continue to only take card payment for all hash fees, including the weekly run fee for those without annual membership.
- We will revert to the pack starting the run together at 19.15 hours, as it was before the pandemic. Hares should endeavor to keep the pack together by using traditional haring techniques such as checks, false trails and short cuts for walkers, and arrange for checks to marked through after they have been called.
- The Hare raiser must be notified in advance of any special arrangements for the run which vary from the above and these will be announced in the weekly e-mail and on the website ahead of time.
- Runs should start from the pub again unless impractical. The Hare Raiser should be notified in advance if a run is to be an A to B and this will be clearly stated in the weekly email.
- The weekly email announcing runs will continue to be sent at the beginning of the week and any derogation from the above protocols which the pack may need know about should be notified to the West London weekly email address by the Hare by the Monday before the run at the latest.