Our hare for the evening will be KMA.Those of you who have not already installed the Zoom app on your device may wish to Install Zoom in advance, not strictly necessary but might save time on the night. Please observe the following points of etiquette for our Zoom circles.
- Keep your microphone muted until you wish to speak, otherwise the call will be drowned out by a mush of background noise.
- If an RA is in evidence, please wait until you are called on to respond before unmuting your mic.
- If you wish to attract the RA’s attention use the ‘raise hand’ button in Zoom to indicate that you want to speak (similar to placing your glass on your head in the Circle).
- If you wish to make a particular point of order to the RA, use the chat feature in Zoom.
- Seek permission from the RA or session administrator before sharing your screen with the group.